Leading Japanese and International construction corporation with a 100-year history of establishment and development
We, Maeda Corporation, have been a strategic shareholder of COFICO in Vietnam which has a very high potential market and can be a driving force economically in South East Asian countries. We believe that the both companies have a good synergy in working together based on trust and a long-term vision from generation to generation.
Actually, we have together worked successfully on many projects so far. Our recent projects include not only large size of factory projects awarded by our Japanese clients but also our investment project, the Waterina Suites, which is a very beautiful landmark building in Ho Chi Minh City. We continue to join forces in many other building projects.
We have supported COFICO in many aspects including BIM, Safety/HSE which has helped improve COFICO’s capabilities. We will also continue more training programs to prepare the COFICO staff for future development.
COFICO continues to be a trustworthy and long-term partner of Maeda Corporation for a variety of businesses in the Vietnam market including building works and civil engineering works as well as investments in real estate. COFICO has just established its Department of Civil Engineering to which we are going to support.
We believe that the combinations of Maeda and COFICO’s strengths will enhance our competitiveness in the market, from that we can deliver even better solutions to the market, benefiting our stakeholders, at the same time contributing to society.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”