With aim of report of significant efforts of COFICO in Year 2021 and important results coming back after the Covid-19 pandemic as well as prepare for the next growth in the upcoming months, matters relating to changing economic dynamics, the difficulty of the construction industry, and especially those consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic in sharply decreased revenue of construction companies had been analyzed and discussed in detailed.
At the same time, BOD and BOM also provide reinforcing suitable solutions relating to management and human resources such as restructuring human resources in the direction of new business development, building a salary-bonus reward mechanism in line with capacity requirements and ensuring competitiveness in the market, separate Project Management Operation Division by targeted projects, strengthen training courses to improve skills and knowledge for Construction Division, Technical Service Division, etc. to consolidate the operating management system and adapt to the new situations. COFICO development orientation in Year 202 together with the close supports from our major shareholders, especially our strategic shareholder called MAEDA Corporation Japan in developing BIM technology, safety training programs, etc. also discussed in this meeting.
In addition, the Board of Directors also discussed the nomination and election of BOD term 2022 – 2027 and the preparation of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders FY 2021 in a manner suitable to the current situation in Ho Chi Minh City.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”