Mr. Le Đang Xu – Chairman cum CEO, Mr. Vu Tien Quoc Binh – Deputy CEO and Project Management Team at site.
On 8th October 2012, the assessment delegation including representatives of the investor Capital Land Group, the independent auditors from TUV SUD PSPS Singapore and the supervisors of Engineering Co. coordinately executed their surveillance audit to PARCSpring Project. The assessment objectives included record and documentation check such as project safety, health and environment plan – hazard identification and risk assessment – environment aspect and impact evaluation – emergency preparedness and response, safety – fire fighting – first aids training, equipment control procedure, HSE periodical reports,… and then actual site check such as hygiene, protection to prevent falling down and falling objects, scaffolding and guardrails, evacuation plan and fire fighting facilities, site arrangement plan of such waste disposal place, warehouses, store, material stock yard, areas for drinking water, drainage system, …
After completing the assessment, the efforts of PARCSpring Project Management Team and COFICO as a whole have been highly appreciated by the construction management organization and the compliance with international standards to Safety, Health and Environment as well. The achievement is very significant to not only COFICO – a brand name with slogan “Building a better future” but also Capital Land Group for their renewal and extension of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certification.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”