In parallel with the preparation for the Ground-Breaking Ceremony and construction implementation, the COFICO epidemic prevention and control measures as well as the local epidemic prevention and control measures are also strictly implemented to ensure that no problems arise and affect the Vietnam’s Covid-19 prevention plan.
With an area of approximately 5 hectares with a total investment of VND 1,500 billion, L’Aurora Phu Yen project is proud to be one of the most coastal and largest-scale projects in Phu Yen at the moment. It is expected that this will be a complex consisting of commercial business centers, restaurants, cafeterias, pubs, 5-star hotels, luxury villas, etc.
L’Aurora Phu Yen project is considered as one of the pioneering projects, supplementing the missing experiences of tourists in the journey to discover Tuy Hoa coastal city and accompanying the outstanding development of the industry. resort tourism and real estate investment in Phu Yen province soon.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”