With the participant from Senior Management Representatives from Becamex Tokyu, related consultants, Cofico has organized the Ground Breaking Ceremony in 29th Jan 2019 for Haruka Phase 1C, 1D & 1E in Midori Park which belongs to Tokyu Garden City project, Binh Duong Province.
Midori Park is designed based on Tokyu Tama Garden City concept which located in Tokyo, Japan. This project will continue to be a pioneer model for developing Japanse style projects in Binh Duong New City. And Becamex Tokyu will bring a modern living experience, with the level of comfort and freshness that will make the future people living here happy.
COFICO is proud to be trusted and chosen by the Employer to be the General Contractor for this project. With our track record and reputation as General Contractor, COFICO commits to focus our resources to carry out and complete this project on time, achieving the highest level of quality and safety, satisfying the Employer’s requirements.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”