First, it is impossible not to mention New World Hotel – the first 5-star hotel in Vietnam located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. Built in 1994 when Vietnam had just started the robust trade opening period with strong developed countries, up to now, this is still a hotel favored by many domestic and foreign tourists and the place where many important events take place. Followed by a series of famous hotels located in a prime location in the heart of Saigon such as Caravelle, Renassaince, Duxton…. were finished by COFICO.
In 2015, COFICO’s prestige and brand were further affirmed when completing and handing over Vietcombank Tower – a new symbol of Ho Chi Minh City designed by Perli Clarke Pelli Architects. Vietcombank Tower is considered the most beautiful building in the city and won the award “High-quality construction in 2015” certified by the Ministry of Construction.
And today, September 2, 2022, marks a new milestone for COFICO in harmony with the historical development of the city named after Uncle Ho when we completed the façade work for the IFC One project. Used to be a project with many ups and downs for more than 10 years, the change of the new symbol “Soaring Dragon” in a very short time has shown the relentless efforts of the IFC One Project Management Board.
Looking at the shining lights in a corner of Saigon, COFICO firmly believes that IFC One will be the focus of attention, marking a hugely significant milestone for COFICO in particular, and it will be a historical mark of the strong revival of the young Ho Chi Minh City in general.
- COFICO ký hợp đồng hợp tác chiến lược với Vietcomreal
- COFICO signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Vietcomreal
- Lễ ký kết Thỏa thuận hợp tác dài hạn và toàn diện giữa COFICO và Khoa Kỹ thuật Xây dựng Trường Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
- Signing Celebration for A long-term and comprehensive Agreement between COFICO and the Faculty of Civil Engineering- HCM City University of Technology
- COFICO vinh dự được trao tặng Giải thưởng – Cúp vàng “Công ty CP hàng đầu Việt Nam”